Anodizing (anodic oxidation) is a galvanic process, as a result of which a porous layer of aluminum oxide is formed on the surface of aluminum. This is a protective-decorative layer on the surface of the profile.
Automated line for aluminum anodizing Monti Engineering (Italy)
It is chosen when the appearance of the profile, service life, resistance to corrosion and wear is important. Additionally guaranteed coverage uniformity.
The process of anodic oxidation in solutions of sulfuric acid is considered the most proven and reliable way to protect the aluminum profile from damaging corrosion. This process is also called anodizing profile. The oxide layer, which is produced by an electrolytic method, has a density of 200-2000 times greater than that of natural oxide films. Compared with other methods of coating (when varnishing, painting, coating the surface with polymer films), anodizing of parts eliminates the problem of detachment and underfilm corrosion.
It is important that anodizing is resistant to wear, abrasions and erosion, has electrical insulation and heat insulation. The coating is very resistant to corrosion in aggressive environments.
The total capacity of 6000 tons of profiles per year.
Advantages of the automated line:
- Provides high production and quality;
- Increases production capacity to its maximum due to set parameters and control of the production process in accordance to the customer’s requirements;
- Reduces losses due to automatic control;
- Reduces line control losses;
- Optimizes the process of chemical reagents dosing;
- Implements the constant registration of data enabling continuous tracing of technological parameters and failures;
- соответствует европейским стандартам.
- The products have QUALICOAT certificate, which confirms the high quality of anodized coating of extruded profiles.